Let’s face the facts; there are many exceptional Business Schools in America and around the world. This list is a who’s who list of the top Business Schools in the world.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Columbia Business School
- Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Hong Kong
- Harvard Business School
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- National University of Singapore (NUS Business School)
- Northwestern University
- NYU Stern School of Business – New York University
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- University of California—Berkeley
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Wharton Business School
- Yale School of Management
These universities and colleges produce some of the brightest business minds in the world. But! What they don’t teach [amongst other things] is what Entrepreneurs need the most; how to succeed and excel while in the trenches.
In this episode, we’re going to look at and listen to Business School graduates who succeeded in the business world, but they have some caveats about what they did not learn. These men will share what Business Schools don’t teach but need to.
This is another one of those golden nuggets that you don’t want to miss!